LCD & Plasma Service Request
UP TO $50 FOR DEAD PLASMA
Use the Service Request Form below
Notes on Plasma LCD Repair
1. Some Flat Panel Plasma or LCD repairs are completed with one visit if the
problem is minor. Minor repairs include repair with no disassembly such as
incorrect hook-up or operation, resetting unit, bad cables, poor connections.
Minor Repair: ($35 s/call + $60 to $90)
2. If a Printed Circuit Board or other replacement part is required, the part is
identified, ($35 S/call + $30 to $60 troubleshoot - Identify part) part will be sourced locally
or the customer advised on ordering and the part installed with a second visit
($35 s/call + $60 to $90) after the part arrives at your home.
Replacement boards typically cost from:
$90 to $150 for power supply boards,
$120 to $280 for main or control boards,
$150 to $300 for Display Driver boards.
3. If a Screen or Display Assembly is defective, the cost of parts replacement
approaches or exceeds the cost to replace the unit.
40" Screen assemblies typically cost more than $1,000.
($35 s/call + $30 troubleshoot, identify fault, uneconomical to repair)
Any visible damage or flaws in the "dark or powered off" screen means the
display unit is defective and not economical to repair.
1. Make and Model number (from rear of TV)
2. Description of complaint.
(Dead, Dark Screen, Lit Screen & No Picture, sound OK, no remote functions,
Distorted Picture, Poor picture with vertical lines,
Indicator Lights Blink on front [how many times?]
3. Where you live, as in what district, and city.
4. Times that may be potentially convenient for appointment.
5. If you have the original factory remote control as the remote is required for
access to service controls and information.
6. Anything unusual such as recent electrical storms or previous service or liquid
7. How you found our website.
(Google Search, Local Bulletin Board, Referral, etc.)
Please click here for Plasma or LCD Recycle Information
Visit Convergence Repair Page